Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Too Deep's Album Is Out Today, And It's A MONSTER! Go Get It!


Do yourself a favor and drop whatever it is you're doing (once you get finished reading this, of course) and go to http://www.thehippiehoodlum.com/  right now, and buy Too Deep's new album! I listened to it straight through last night and I've been checking it out again all morning, and it's dope! The production is tight, all the beats are bangers, and the kid's lyrics are on some next level, 12th dimensional isht.
I've known Too Deep for a minute now, he's a good friend, but I kinda wish I didn't know him because then I could tell you that "The Hippie Hoodlum" is my new favorite album without having to feel like I'm jockin one of my boys, but... Anyway, the album is pure molten lava. Go get it and support true art, and real NYC hip hop, you will not be disappointed.
Here's a tasty morsel, turn it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment