Monday, February 28, 2011

Charlie Sheen Needs His Own Show Right Now!

"I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars. And uh, people can't figure me out, they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain."

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Dude, when were you pretending you weren't special? You're a rich, and famous actor, your job description is to literally pretend to be special, and draw as much attention to yourself as possible. If this isn't you acting special, sheeeiiiitttt. Can someone just keep a camera on this dude 24 hrs. a day please? If he's gonna keep tossing gems like those into the air, maybe he is worth 3 mill an ep.
I don't know, this felt appropriate. This one's for you Chuck!

Maybe Ozzy can talk some sense into him.

No comments:

Post a Comment