Friday, January 21, 2011

Your Whole Style Is Whack


OK I see what you're trying to do. Either you're attempting to make the tired connection between the US being a supposed Christian nation and it's involvement in countless atrocities all over the world. Or maybe you just hate Jesus and want to let the us all know, which is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. First of all, I'm pretty sure you've never met the guy but if you did he seems to have been the really mellow peace, love, and happiness type. Torture somehow just doesn't seem to line up with what I've read. You probably mean his followers, which could be (and in some cases definitely is) true, but JESUS' FOLLOWERS HATE TORTURE just doesn't deliver the impact you were going for. Actually my guess is neither of those is the case, you're probably just some 19 year old "street art" fan who just watched Exit Through The Gift Shop on Netflix and decided that this is your moment to get some fame so you put three inflammatory "buzz" words together in a feeble attempt to shock the old Chinese ladies in The Richmond. You're so revolutionary! I bet you put on your little all black graffiti outfit and crept out at 3am with two lookouts. You felt so gangsta with your stickers didn't you? A real vandal, am I right?
I've got news for you son, you're whack! Believe me kid it's not for you. Your taking up prime space on that newspaper box. Take that lazy garbage somewhere else. Go start a blog or something. Go read about Abbey Hoffman or The Weather Underground. There's probably lots of cool quotes you can rip off and put on your Facebook page. Just stop it! This is San Francisco you gotta come harder than that.

1 comment: