Thursday, January 27, 2011

Controlled Chaos Is Now Open To The Public. Let's Make Some Chaos Together!

I started writing this blog because I'm completely in awe of human beings and this world that we find ourselves in. We live in a CRAZY time and none of us has any clue as to what's going to happen next, I love that. Everyday new discoveries and revelations make the world infinity more interesting than anything our best writers could ever conjure up. I have come to a place in my life where I can now take a step back and appreciate those small, often ignored nuances. At times, I feel like a child, amazed and bewildered by things that most people seem to take for granted. I have the type of mind that is always searching, always questioning, and always looking for more knowledge and wisdom. The name Controlled Chaos was chosen because my interests are so broad and varied, I didn't want to impose limitations upon myself. The name gives me the freedom to discuss anything that happens to arouse my curiosity.
The response has been mind blowing in just a few weeks I've received almost 1,700 page views from 12 countries! I'm flattered and excited about the possibilities. I envision Controlled Chaos becoming something much bigger in the near future. I plan on the blog eventually becoming a .com with multiple contributors adding their unique perspectives to the site, a podcast, and an open forum where people can come to share there music, artwork, writing, ideas etc. I've installed a Facebook "Like" button and the FB page link on the right hand side of this page. I'm hoping to use the FB page as an extension of the blog,; a place where we can come together and share. Share anything, the more random and varied the better. I want your opinions, suggestions, videos, art, words, insights, secrets...whatever. Let's make some chaos together.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment